Fight practice at the Church (NW side of Chicago) tonight is cancelled

  • g. Willie Arnold
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 27, 2011

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 27, 2011

        From: g. Willie Arnold <kith3609@...>
        Subject: [Ayreton] Fight practice at the Church (NW side of Chicago) tonight is cancelled
        To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2011, 12:48 PM

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 27, 2011

          On Jul 27, 2011, at 1:20 PM, kevin purtrell <krpurtell@...> wrote:

          From: g. Willie Arnold <kith3609@...>
          To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2011, 12:48 PM

          So much to do so little time.

          Practice today is cancelled.

          Thanks

          Kith

        • Clint Anderson
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 27, 2011

            If not I get home from North Carolina tonight.  Let me know if I can help latter this week.

            Anton

            On Jul 27, 2011 2:20 PM, "kevin purtrell" <krpurtell@...> wrote:
            > So did you authorize last night?:
            >
            > Kevin A.

          • Blair Peterson
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 4, 2011
              Sorry Amelie.  The push for Pennsic took over.  There's been a demand for it though, so I plan to hook this up after getting back from war.

              Look for it to happen on August 24th (as the 17th I may be out celebrating the b-day).

              Plus, I'd like to work it up with a little more art than I was planning on, given the interest.  I will make an announcement back out to the list sometime after war.

              Lukas Mesmer
              Ayreton Archery Champion
              Ayreton Archery Marshall
              Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour.
              Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's
              Relativity.- Albert Einstein

              To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
              From: emilysue@...
              Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 12:05:19 -0500
              Subject: [Ayreton] Re: Wednesday Night Archery Practice @ Glenbrook North

              So no Death Star shoot in Forest Park tonight?

              The kids were looking forward to it.

              Amelie d'Anjou

              emilysue@...