Re: Wednesday Night Archery Practice @ Glenbrook North

  • Emilysue Pinnell
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 27, 2011

      So no Death Star shoot in Forest Park tonight?

      The kids were looking forward to it.

      Amelie d'Anjou

      emilysue@...

    • g. Willie Arnold
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 27, 2011
        So much to do so little time.

        Practice today is cancelled.

        Thanks

        Kith

      • kevin purtrell
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 27, 2011
          So did you authorize last night?:

          Kevin A.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 27, 2011
            Oh yes I did... New rapier fighter now!

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 27, 2011

              If not I get home from North Carolina tonight.  Let me know if I can help latter this week.

              Anton

              On Jul 27, 2011 2:20 PM, "kevin purtrell" <krpurtell@...> wrote:
              > So did you authorize last night?:
              >
              > Kevin A.

            • Blair Peterson
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 4, 2011
                Sorry Amelie.  The push for Pennsic took over.  There's been a demand for it though, so I plan to hook this up after getting back from war.

                Look for it to happen on August 24th (as the 17th I may be out celebrating the b-day).

                Plus, I'd like to work it up with a little more art than I was planning on, given the interest.  I will make an announcement back out to the list sometime after war.

                Lukas Mesmer
                Ayreton Archery Champion
                Ayreton Archery Marshall
                Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour.
                Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's
                Relativity.- Albert Einstein

                To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com