Re: [Ayreton] Baronial Schedule for Pennsic

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27 8:35 AM

      My apologies but I forgot to tell Her Excellency to include the Ayreton Angels on this schedule.  Every battle they will be there providing fighter support.  For the two woods battles they will be running a soup kitchen from the Ayreton camp (it is on road to and from woods).  If you have any free time, they could always use help.

      Henry

      Baron Ayreton