Baronial Schedule for Pennsic

  • BaronessBaron Ayreton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2011

      Below is the schedule we have assembled for Baronial Activities (please let us know if we've missed anything)

      Sunday 8/7

      noon – muster for (1pm) opening ceremonies.  We need champions, banner,  water bearer. Muster at Midrealm Royal—we will line up behind Brendoaken

      Monday 8/8

      10am-noon Artisans Row Pippins & Court –n- Country performance

      3:30 war point shoot. Meet at Ayreton common space & progress from there.

      6:30 pm Khan’s court at Horde hill—open to all, bring seating to ensure comfort –Note: this is Great Dark Horde and the Khan is currently Ayreton resident: Aethelwulf of Dover

      Tuesday 8/9

      6pm Hot dog night and baronial court at Ayreton Camp, to be followed by Baronial Progress: Baron, Baroness and entourage will visit a series of parties including the 8pm Midrealm known World Party. The more the merrier!

      Wednesday 8/10

      8:30-10:30 Robyyaan’s vigil at Ayreton camp

      9-5 - guard duty at Mid-Royal throughout the day, 2 hour shifts

      1:30pm – Pippens will be performing at the Inner Vagabond

      late - evening: Pippins & Court –n- Country performance during Midnight Madness

      Thursday 8/11

      4-6PM Baronial Champions Tourney –come cheer on our baronial Champion stand-in: Master Thomas Pennington

      7PM -- Kingdom Court .  We need champions and retainers

      Those available for fighter support, please join the Ayreton Angels for:

      Mon 8/8 - 10AM Valley Battle - 90 minute rez

                2PM Rapier Town Battle

      Tues 8/9 -2PM Rapier field battles

      Thur 8/11-10AM Bridge battle

      Fri 8/12 -10AM Field Battle

      Side note: For the flexibility challenged, join your baroness each morning 8/7-8/13 at 8:30am for yoga in the Middle Easter tent (near Mid-Royal). Just bring a towel/mat & dress for modesty.  Water is a good idea too. She promises to get you ready for the fighting/dancing and/or shopping day ahead.

      THL Nadezda ze Zastrizl,  Sgt Henry of Exeter

      Baroness, Baron Ayreton

    • Scribesquire@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 2011

        My apologies but I forgot to tell Her Excellency to include the Ayreton Angels on this schedule.  Every battle they will be there providing fighter support.  For the two woods battles they will be running a soup kitchen from the Ayreton camp (it is on road to and from woods).  If you have any free time, they could always use help.

        Henry