Re: [Ayreton] Basic Italian Renaissance Dress Workshop

  • aldyet@broomstich.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 22, 2007
      I do beleive Stone Dog inn is on Saturday the 3rd. We purposely placed
      it on Sunday the 4th, so it wouldn't conflict with the Stone Dog Inn
      (which I am very excited to go to)
      Aldyet

      Quoting kateslists@...:

    • Jenna Klauss
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 22, 2007
        The Stone Dog event Is the 3rd I thought.  Which event are you speaking of?  Aldyet picked a day that would work for her I was just putting it out to the lists that are in the area.  She is new to the area and wanted to offer her vast knowledge of garb to prepare for the Ayreton event.

        Keiley

        From: "ldyaldyet" <aldyet@broomstich. com>

        Please RSVP to Aldyet (aldyet@broomstich. com) for additional
        information.
        When you RSVP, you will receive driving directions, yardage
        requirements, and other information.
        If you have a sewing machine, please bring it with you.
        If you have a particular image/picture of an Italian dress that
        resembles either of these dresses we will try to the best of our
        abilities to tailor the dress to the image.
        We will be ordering sandwiches for lunch, so please bring additional
        $.

        + Garment looks best with a corset. Corset directions, patterns, and
        kits are available as well as custom made corsets available for
        additional charge. However a corset is not require d.
        * Cost includes grommets, metal stays (boning), and handout

        8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

      • David Roland
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 23, 2007
          Greetings all.

          Some confusion on this it seems though it mostly seems to have
          worked itself out.

          SATURDAY March 3, 2007

          - Grey Gargoyles, Stone Dog Inn - Come help take it back from the
          new management.

          http://ayreton.org/stonedoginn/

          SUNDAY March 4, 2007

          - Itallian dress making workshop in preperation of the Ayreton
          Carnivale and Midlands Regional A&S Faire.

          SATURDAY March 23, 2007

          - First (hopefully annual) Ayreton Event - Ayreton Carnivale and
          Midlands Regional A&S Faire. Come and see the splendor of Ayreton
          and the Midlads Arts and Sciences.

          http://ayreton.org/

          I hope this timeline clears things up a bit for everyone.

          I hope many of you attend Stone Dog Inn On March 3, 2007. If you
          are interested in learning new partterns or improving skill you
          already have, enjoy the dress making workshop.

          And of course, I look forward to seeing you all at the Ayreton
          Carnivale.

          Ian the Green
          Chatelain - Grey Gargoyles
          Ayreton Towne Cryer
        • kateslists@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 23, 2007
            Oops, you're right.  I apologize.  One of our old event names was "the beast march fourth" on, of course, 3/4.  That name's been sticking in my head even though this is a different event..... This year it's Saturday March 3rd.

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 23, 2007
              Correction, Ian. The Ayreton event is Saturday the 24th of March

              Kisses
              Keiley

              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Ayreton/ message/649

              SATURDAY March 23, 2007

              - First (hopefully annual) Ayreton Event - Ayreton Carnivale and
              Midlands Regional A&S Faire. Come and see the splendor of Ayreton
              and the Midlads Arts and Sciences.

              http://ayreton. org/

              I hope this timeline clears things up a bit for everyone.

              I hope many of you attend Stone Dog Inn On March 3, 2007. If you
              are interested in learning new partterns or improving skill you
              already have, enjoy the dress making workshop.

              And of course, I look forward to seeing you all at the Ayreton
              Carnivale.

              Ian the Green
              Chatelain - Grey Gargoyles
              Ayreton Towne Cryer

              Looking for earth-friendly autos?

            • David Roland
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 23, 2007
                Ayup... Would you believe it was a typo?

                Wouldja?

                :-)

                Ian