Wednesday Night Archery Practice @ Glenbrook North

  • stoutmaker72
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 26, 2011
      Gang:
      Liam, has opened the school to archery practice again this Wednesday. One more chance to get some clout shooting in before Pennsic. One more chance to practice up before you come on out and shoot the Populace War Point for Ayreton this year. :) So come on out and join the fun.

      http://thieves.ayreton.org/

      HL Lukas Mesmer
      Ayreton Archery Marhsall
      Ayreton Archery Champion
    • Emilysue Pinnell
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 27, 2011

        So no Death Star shoot in Forest Park tonight?

        The kids were looking forward to it.

        Amelie d'Anjou

        emilysue@...

      • g. Willie Arnold
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 27, 2011
          So much to do so little time.

          Practice today is cancelled.

          Thanks

          Kith

        • kevin purtrell
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 27, 2011
            So did you authorize last night?:

            Kevin A.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 27, 2011
              Oh yes I did... New rapier fighter now!

              Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 27, 2011

                If not I get home from North Carolina tonight.  Let me know if I can help latter this week.

                Anton

                On Jul 27, 2011 2:20 PM, "kevin purtrell" <krpurtell@...> wrote:
                > So did you authorize last night?:
                >
                > Kevin A.

              • Blair Peterson
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 4, 2011
                  Sorry Amelie.  The push for Pennsic took over.  There's been a demand for it though, so I plan to hook this up after getting back from war.

                  Look for it to happen on August 24th (as the 17th I may be out celebrating the b-day).

                  Plus, I'd like to work it up with a little more art than I was planning on, given the interest.  I will make an announcement back out to the list sometime after war.

                  Lukas Mesmer
                  Ayreton Archery Champion
                  Ayreton Archery Marshall
                  Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour.
                  Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's
                  Relativity.- Albert Einstein

                  To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com