vigil plans

  • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2011
      Have I said lately how much I like being in Ayreton? You folks are just great.

      I don't have tentage for the vigil arranged yet -- if someone has shade/rain fly
      space we could use for the morning, that would be great. I'm a lot less
      concerned about privacy for discussion than many people, but since it seems to
      be the expected thing, I suppose it is a good idea to have separate "discussion"
      and "waiting" areas.

      For other details, lets go to private email and not clog the list. If you've
      got something in particular you'd like to suggest, let me know! And I'll be
      sending out email over the next day or two with some specific requests. I'm
      running way behind after this weekend's power outage, but should catch up in a
      couple of days.

      Thanks, everyone!

      http://robyyan.googlepages.com