Re: archery

  • The Stoutmaker
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 24, 2011
      There's been a bit of lightning up North this morning, so this truly is the good and safe call. See you all on Wednesday.

      Lukas

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, gestion@... wrote:

      > Forwarded from Captain Pat
      >

      > THERE IS NO ARCHERY PRACTICE TO DAY AT GLENBROOK DUE TO
      > RAIN. UNLESS WE WANT TO PRACTICE IN THE RAIN?

    • Patrick Hickman
      Message 2 of 9 , May 15, 2012
        NO ARCHERY AT GLENBROOK NORTH THIS SUNDAY MAY 20th
      • Patrick Hickman
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 11, 2012
          NO ARCHERY THIS WENSDAY JULY 11TH
        • Keith
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 11, 2012
            Archery is back on. It starts around 6:00pm  for July 11th.

            Neko Me

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 14, 2012
              NO PRACTICE THIS SUNDAY AT GLENBROOK I HAVE TO DO SOME FAMILY STUFF
            • Patrick Hickman
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 4, 2012
                THERE WILL NOT BE ARCHERY PRACTICE AT GLENBROOK  THE MOTH OF OCTOBER DO TO HALLOWEEN  PROPS BEING BUILT
              • Patrick Hickman
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 24, 2013
                  archery this Sunday Jan 27th 12:30-2pm custom archery shop in forest park on Addison st
                • Dana Sias
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 24, 2013
                    Unfortunately, Dougale tells us that the archery shop is closed to the public for a private party that day.

                    Dana