archery

  • gestion@tds.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 24 7:15 AM
      Forwarded from Captain Pat

      THERE IS NO ARCHERY PRACTICE TO DAY AT GLENBROOK DUE TO RAIN.  UNLESS WE WANT TO PRACTICE IN THE RAIN?
    • The Stoutmaker
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 24 7:37 AM
        There's been a bit of lightning up North this morning, so this truly is the good and safe call. See you all on Wednesday.

        Lukas

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, gestion@... wrote:

        > Forwarded from Captain Pat
        >

        > THERE IS NO ARCHERY PRACTICE TO DAY AT GLENBROOK DUE TO
        > RAIN. UNLESS WE WANT TO PRACTICE IN THE RAIN?

      • Patrick Hickman
        Message 3 of 9 , May 15, 2012
          NO ARCHERY AT GLENBROOK NORTH THIS SUNDAY MAY 20th
        • Patrick Hickman
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 11 9:18 AM
            NO ARCHERY THIS WENSDAY JULY 11TH
          • Keith
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 11 9:57 AM
              Archery is back on. It starts around 6:00pm  for July 11th.

              Neko Me

              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 14 3:33 PM
                NO PRACTICE THIS SUNDAY AT GLENBROOK I HAVE TO DO SOME FAMILY STUFF
              • Patrick Hickman
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 4, 2012
                  THERE WILL NOT BE ARCHERY PRACTICE AT GLENBROOK  THE MOTH OF OCTOBER DO TO HALLOWEEN  PROPS BEING BUILT
                • Patrick Hickman
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 24, 2013
                    archery this Sunday Jan 27th 12:30-2pm custom archery shop in forest park on Addison st
                  • Dana Sias
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 24, 2013
                      Unfortunately, Dougale tells us that the archery shop is closed to the public for a private party that day.

                      Dana