Re: [Ayreton] Basic Italian Renaissance Dress Workshop

  • aldyet@broomstich.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 22, 2007
      I do beleive Stone Dog inn is on Saturday the 3rd. We purposely placed
      it on Sunday the 4th, so it wouldn't conflict with the Stone Dog Inn
      (which I am very excited to go to)
      Aldyet

      Quoting kateslists@...:

    • Calybrid Ine Tere
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 22, 2007
        As I understand it, the Grey Gargoyles event is saturday.  The dress workshop is on sunday.

        Calybrid

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 22, 2007
          The Stone Dog event Is the 3rd I thought.  Which event are you speaking of?  Aldyet picked a day that would work for her I was just putting it out to the lists that are in the area.  She is new to the area and wanted to offer her vast knowledge of garb to prepare for the Ayreton event.

          Keiley

          From: "ldyaldyet" <aldyet@broomstich. com>

          Please RSVP to Aldyet (aldyet@broomstich. com) for additional
          information.
          When you RSVP, you will receive driving directions, yardage
          requirements, and other information.
          If you have a sewing machine, please bring it with you.
          If you have a particular image/picture of an Italian dress that
          resembles either of these dresses we will try to the best of our
          abilities to tailor the dress to the image.
          We will be ordering sandwiches for lunch, so please bring additional
          $.

          + Garment looks best with a corset. Corset directions, patterns, and
          kits are available as well as custom made corsets available for
          additional charge. However a corset is not require d.
          * Cost includes grommets, metal stays (boning), and handout

          8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

        • David Roland
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 23, 2007
            Greetings all.

            Some confusion on this it seems though it mostly seems to have
            worked itself out.

            SATURDAY March 3, 2007

            - Grey Gargoyles, Stone Dog Inn - Come help take it back from the
            new management.

            http://ayreton.org/stonedoginn/

            SUNDAY March 4, 2007

            - Itallian dress making workshop in preperation of the Ayreton
            Carnivale and Midlands Regional A&S Faire.

            SATURDAY March 23, 2007

            - First (hopefully annual) Ayreton Event - Ayreton Carnivale and
            Midlands Regional A&S Faire. Come and see the splendor of Ayreton
            and the Midlads Arts and Sciences.

            http://ayreton.org/

            I hope this timeline clears things up a bit for everyone.

            I hope many of you attend Stone Dog Inn On March 3, 2007. If you
            are interested in learning new partterns or improving skill you
            already have, enjoy the dress making workshop.

            And of course, I look forward to seeing you all at the Ayreton
            Carnivale.

            Ian the Green
            Chatelain - Grey Gargoyles
            Ayreton Towne Cryer
          • kateslists@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 23, 2007
              Oops, you're right.  I apologize.  One of our old event names was "the beast march fourth" on, of course, 3/4.  That name's been sticking in my head even though this is a different event..... This year it's Saturday March 3rd.

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 23, 2007
                Correction, Ian. The Ayreton event is Saturday the 24th of March

                Kisses
                Keiley

                http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Ayreton/ message/649

                SATURDAY March 23, 2007

                - First (hopefully annual) Ayreton Event - Ayreton Carnivale and
                Midlands Regional A&S Faire. Come and see the splendor of Ayreton
                and the Midlads Arts and Sciences.

                http://ayreton. org/

                I hope this timeline clears things up a bit for everyone.

                I hope many of you attend Stone Dog Inn On March 3, 2007. If you
                are interested in learning new partterns or improving skill you
                already have, enjoy the dress making workshop.

                And of course, I look forward to seeing you all at the Ayreton
                Carnivale.

                Ian the Green
                Chatelain - Grey Gargoyles
                Ayreton Towne Cryer

                Looking for earth-friendly autos?

              • David Roland
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 23, 2007
                  Ayup... Would you believe it was a typo?

                  Wouldja?

                  :-)

                  Ian