Re: [Ayreton] Re: Wednesday Archery Practice - Location Moved this week

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 20 8:37 AM
      I've got directions at http://thieves.ayreton.org/ which includes a map of the campus because there are three entrances...  You're probably going to park in the far northwestern lot because archery is going to be either in the stadium labeled "Sunday Archery Practice" or the softball field labeled "Outdoor Practice Field".  Captain Liam also has the stuff to glue tips.  He probably already has the stuff in his workshop on site, but to make sure you should contact him ahead of time.  (He's home from 3pm till he leaves for practice.)

      ~Tedesco da Venezia~

      On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 9:08 AM, Verena Entenwirt <verena@...> wrote:

      Of course- the location is
      I have also forwarded your question about the tips over to Lukas.

      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth
      Midlands Regional A&S Champion