Fighter practice next Tuesday, visiting Knight

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 19, 2011

      Next Tuesday, Lukas's Knight from Calontir, Graf Hirsch, will be visiting from B3R. He is bringing his armor bag in the hopes that he can fight those he does'nt get to fight regularly.

      This would be a great pre-pennsic fighting opportunity.

      Verena

    • The Stoutmaker
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 19, 2011
        This would be Graf Sir Hirsch, former King of Calontir. He's one hell of a tough fight, but also one hell of a good fight. He used to school me quite often, but I have never had so much fun taking my whoopin' while fighting heavy. Hirsch is looking to try out fighting with some new faces that he doesn't normally get to fight, while in town for work. So if you're yearning to fight a new face at weekly fighter practice, grab your armor and come on out this coming Tuesday.

        So come on out and test your skills, have some fun and meet one hell of a guy and fighter.

        HL Lukas Mesmer
        Ayreton Archery Champion
        Ayreton Archery Marshall
        Squire to Graf Sir Hirsch Ross Eichman

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Verena Entenwirt <verena@...> wrote:

        > Next Tuesday, Lukas's Knight from Calontir, Graf Hirsch, will be visiting
        > from B3R. He is bringing his armor bag in the hopes that he can fight those
        > he does'nt get to fight regularly.
        >
        > This would be a great pre-pennsic fighting opportunity.
        >
        > Verena

      • Willie
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 19, 2011
          Sounds like a plan

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jul 19, 2011, at 8:40 PM, "The Stoutmaker" <stoutmaker72@...> wrote:

          This would be Graf Sir Hirsch, former King of Calontir. He's one hell of a tough fight, but also one hell of a good fight. He used to school me quite often, but I have never had so much fun taking my whoopin' while fighting heavy. Hirsch is looking to try out fighting with some new faces that he doesn't normally get to fight, while in town for work. So if you're yearning to fight a new face at weekly fighter practice, grab your armor and come on out this coming Tuesday.

          So come on out and test your skills, have some fun and meet one hell of a guy and fighter.

          HL Lukas Mesmer
          Ayreton Archery Champion
          Ayreton Archery Marshall
          Squire to Graf Sir Hirsch Ross Eichman

          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Verena Entenwirt <verena@...> wrote:

          > Next Tuesday, Lukas's Knight from Calontir, Graf Hirsch, will be visiting
          > from B3R. He is bringing his armor bag in the hopes that he can fight those
          > he does'nt get to fight regularly.
          >
          > This would be a great pre-pennsic fighting opportunity.
          >
          > Verena

        • Seamus MacBain
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 19, 2011
            Does that mean you will be in heavy gear as well?

            --
            Seamus

            On 7/19/11, The Stoutmaker <stoutmaker72@...> wrote:
            > This would be Graf Sir Hirsch, former King of Calontir. He's one hell of a
            > tough fight, but also one hell of a good fight. He used to school me quite
            > often, but I have never had so much fun taking my whoopin' while fighting
            > heavy. Hirsch is looking to try out fighting with some new faces that he
            > doesn't normally get to fight, while in town for work. So if you're
            > yearning to fight a new face at weekly fighter practice, grab your armor and
            > come on out this coming Tuesday.
            >
            > So come on out and test your skills, have some fun and meet one hell of a
            > guy and fighter.
            >
            > HL Lukas Mesmer
            > Ayreton Archery Champion
            > Ayreton Archery Marshall
            > Squire to Graf Sir Hirsch Ross Eichman
            >
            > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Verena Entenwirt <verena@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> Next Tuesday, Lukas's Knight from Calontir, Graf Hirsch, will be visiting
            >> from B3R. He is bringing his armor bag in the hopes that he can fight
            >> those
            >> he does'nt get to fight regularly.
            >>
            >> This would be a great pre-pennsic fighting opportunity.
            >>
            >> Verena

          • Verena Entenwirt
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 20, 2011
              We will both be there :-) Whether Lukas will be in heavy gear-well I will leave that up to him to answer.

              Due to the hot weather, I will also stop at Sams and get Gaterade for all the Heavy Fighters :-)

              -Verena

            • Tedesco da Venezia
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 20, 2011
                We can get the big orange coolers out filled with ice water from the school as well.  If you want to just bring powder, we can use one of the coolers for gatorade rather than lugging around cases of bottles.

                ~Tedesco da Venezia~

                On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 8:19 AM, Verena Entenwirt <verena@...> wrote:

                We will both be there :-) Whether Lukas will be in heavy gear-well I will leave that up to him to answer.

                Due to the hot weather, I will also stop at Sams and get Gaterade for all the Heavy Fighters :-)

                -Verena

              • Blair Peterson
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 4, 2011
                  BTW, thanks for everyone who came out to get a fight practice the other week.  Hirsch has raved several times about how much fun he had with many of the area fighters, to the point he said when he visits Chicago, bringing the heavy gear is a must. :)

                  Lukas

                  To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
                  From: kith3609@...
                  Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 21:33:06 -0500