A Missive from their Excellencies Ayreton

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2011
      Greetings from Their Excellencies Herald, Herr Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen,

      I bring word to you from Their Excellencies Ayreton, Barony Henry and Baroness Nadezda.

      Their Excellencies will be holding Baronial Court on Tuesday the 9th day of August.  This is the 2nd Tuesday (War Week).

      Their Excellencies request that if anyone needs time during Court for anything that you please contact me to arrange for it, privately off list.

      Additionally, If you know of anything that the Barony should do at Pennsic, or that could be fun for the Barony to do Together.  Please share those ideas with me as well.

      Finally, The Barony has been asked to produce 8 scrolls.  These are to replace ones lost in fires, suffered by some SCA Members during the Winter.  Some of these Scrolls have been assigned already, but if you can produce a scroll for these good people, to help them rebuild, please contact me or you may contact His Excellency Directly at
      Scribesquire (at) comcast (dot) net.

      To those who travel the great distance to Campaign with Their Majesties on the Fields of Pennsic, May your Journey be safe and your hearts filled with Joy upon reuniting with old friends and making New one.

      In Service to the Dream and Barony,

      Herr Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen, APF
      Baronial Pursuivant Aryeton