Wednesday Night's Range Deer Game - "Stay On Target"

  • The Stoutmaker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2011
      At this Wednesday's Ayreton Archery practice our newest scenario will be:
      You are attacking the "Deathstar" (40cm target) with 6 fighters (arrows). Each
      time you score a hit on the Deathstar you retain your fighter (arrow) for the
      next round. Anytime you miss the target your fighter has been shot down and you
      lose that fighter (arrow). Probably will play first to 3 arrows loses. Although
      I do expect folks while showing an arrow for readiness to say "Red 5 standing
      by", in order to get the full effect. :)

      Hope to see you all there.

      HL Lukas Mesmer
      Ayreton Archery Champion
      Ayreton Archery Marshall