Scribes Needed!!

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2011
      Greetings,

      I have received a list of scrolls that the people who were hit by fire over the first part of this year are missing. They have limited it to one per person but there are 8 people. Thier Majesties would like them to be done by Pennsic. Two have already been handed out so I could use 6 scribes.

      If you are willing to take an assignment please let me know.

      Henry
      Baron Ayreton
      Scribesquire@...