Re: [Ayreton] Demo, Wed July 20th help needed

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2011
      Sadly, FV will be doing a demo on the same day, at about the same time, in the opposite direction. 'Tis the season. :)

      From: Scribesquire@...
      Sender: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 14:54:37 +0000 (UTC)
      To: Ayreton<Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Ayreton] Demo, Wed July 20th help needed

      Greetings,

          Sorry for the short notice, but this Wednesday at 6:30pm, the Midlothian Public Library has requested that we do a follow up to the demo Dougal and I did a few weeks ago.  This demo would follow the below schedule.  We could use a herald, any wranglers, and maybe a fighter or two.  If you can help, please let me know.

      1. Introductions
      2. Select the winning name for the horse at this time (this came from the first demo where the children wanted to know the name of Dougal's horse so we thought a drawing would be nice.)
      3. Award the certificates by age groups (for meeting the reading goals that were set)

      1. Ages 2 to 5

      2. Ages 6 to 9

      3. Ages 10 to 12

      4. Teens

      4.
      Close with a demonstration of sword-fighting skills (if we have anyone)
      5. Refreshments and pictures in the meeting room afterwards

      Henry

      [Non-text portions of this message have been rem oved]