Pennsic-bound? Need an extra pair of shoes? Selling Talbots ankle boots

  • kiltie_celt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2011
      Hey there! I'm selling a pair of lightly used Talbots ankle boots. I've worn them all of about 4 times and always with socks. I make my own footwear now so I no longer need these. They're nominally size 11 and I typically wear about 10 1/2 to 11 and they fit fine with typical medieval shoes extra room in the pointy-ish toes. They're the light brown color and have been treated with a darker leather dye to make them look a bit more broken in. They sell new for about $80. These can be yours for $30! Send me a message if you're interested.

      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/MCampbell/DSC_0021-1.jpg
    • kiltie_celt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2011
        Shoes have been sold!