Re: [Ayreton] siege crew head count

  • Jeffnaggie
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 15, 2011
      Whoops, sorry was going to email this earlier.

      You will have me for some of the battles.  Basically, you and Henry get to decide where you want me, when and what weapon styles.

      H.

      From: Nadezda <nadezda_z@...>
      Subject: [Ayreton] siege crew head count
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, July 11, 2011, 3:23 PM

      I need to get a head count of everyone able & willing to be on a seige crew this year at Pennsic. I should have at least 5 engines to man-- 2 people each, both need to be siege authorized.
      Siege Battle days are: Monday 10am Valley battle, Thursday 10am start but 3rd battle of the bridge battle --which means if you want to fight the first to battles in another style you could potentially, so long as we've got enough bodies to get engines into position ahead of time.
      There's is also an option for the field battle on Friday, though int he past we've opted out of that one since it tends to be more moving around than worth. That's a day when it become a very good option to be on a CA crew instead.
      Other requirements will be to get equipment and ammo to & from the field & make sure it is inspected prior to battle days. The engines will live on Horde Hill when not in battle. Ammo also needs to be gleened post battle & reinspected. Incidentally, extra hands are always welcome for these things--authorized or not, just that the inspecition requires one tag# of a seige authorized fighter per machine.
      Feel free to contact me off list.
      Nadezda

    • Bernal Schooley