Last Days to sign up for the Ayreton Food Plan

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2011
      We currently have 22 people and 4 youths signed up for the Ayreton
      Food Plan. If you have not signed up, and wish to join us, Saturday
      will be the last day to register. I will close down the signup sheet
      on Sunday when I return from Simple Day.

      Because of the abnormally high number of allergies this year, I will
      be emailing everyone the recipes the weekend after simple day- this
      gives people a chance to peruse them, so we can make any necessary
      alterations before Pennsic. Anyone who would like my recipe book after
      pennsic, please let me know.

      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth
      Midlands Regional A&S Champion