Pennsic Ride

  • valball_100
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2011
      So I had nearly given up hope of Pennsic but Santa seeing how I've been such a bad...I mean GOOD girl this year. He is willing to loaning me a small amount of money to pay for food and some basics for Pennsic. This now leaves me with the quandary of how am I to get there? I can likely get a ride to meet someone if need be and I will be posting to any and all lists I'm on. I am currently located in Galesburg IL and looking to attend war week.

      If you have room please let me know by emailing me at valball_100@...

      Moira O'Dorran