Re: Activities for New People at this weekend's upcoming Carnivale.

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2011
      At this past Carnival, we had 13 people who were either new to the
      Barony or new to the SCA in general. With an event attendance of just
      over 100, that means that 13% of the attendees were new!

      From the few I have heard back from, they are all eager to continue
      playing in the SCA, and our Barony. Huzzah! I will continue to
      followup with the rest, and hopefully they will all decide that they
      would like to hang around for a little while longer :-)

      I would like to thank Hillary, for taking the time to lead the
      newcomer's meet and greet, Khara for supplying cookies (they loved
      them), Ellianora for walking people around and giving tours,as well as
      making sure they were properly clothed, and to Nadezda and Gianetta
      for supplying gold key.

      Thank you all again.

      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth