Canivale Wrap Up

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2011
      I would like to start by thanking everyone for their help with this
      past weekend's Ayreton Carnivale.

      I am currently working on wrapping up all my reports. If you have any
      remaining receipts please get them over to Ghita ASAP. If you had any
      receipts that you turned in (or will turn in), please also let Khara
      (food) or myself (everything else) know so we may balance our reports
      and budgets.

      Back in the West Kingdom (and I do beleive Calontir), when finishing
      up a report, the event steward would often include notes for the next
      year's Event Steward or anyone who wanted to use the site for future
      events. I would like to include this in my wrap-up report. If all the
      people who organized an area could please let me know things that did
      and did not work in their area, as well as aprox how many people
      participated I would appreciate it. Please include anyone who helped
      or volunteered in your area.

      My photo's of the event can be found here:
      https://picasaweb.google.com/107177881386152930272/Carnivale2011

      Overall, I think the event was a big success, and I think all of that
      has to do with this being such an amazing Barony. Thank you to all who
      particpated, we could not have done it without each one of you.

      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth
      Midlands Regional A&S Champion