Re: [Ayreton] Cub Scout Day Camp Demo?

  • Andrew Otto
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2007
      Isabella,

      I am a Scout leader and have run day camp in the past. Let me know who your contact is and I will be glad to help out coordinating this one.

      Angus Fraser (MKA Andy Otto)
      -*Andy*-

      the child <yslagy@...> wrote:
      Hi all,

      I have been contacted by the coordinator for one of the local cub
      scout day camps that will be happening in the last week of July. Yes,
      I know this is the first week of Pennsic, but I also know there are
      also people planning on not going. If your one of those people, I need
      someone to take over as Demo coordinator for this one. I do plan on
      going to Pennsic, therefore can not do it myself.

      Thanks in advance for your help,
      Isabella
      Senechal, Vanished Wood

      -*Andy*-