Pennsic Armored Fighters

  • Sir Ix
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2011
      I am trying to firm up the count for armored fighters at Pennsic that
      are fighting as part of the Midlands army. If you are planning on
      fighting with the Midlands regional unit, I would love to hear from
      you. I would like to know what styles you prefer to fight and what
      unit with the Midlands you plann to fight with. Even if I know who
      you are and that you are going, go ahead and remind me. I am very
      forgetful.
      --
      Sir Ixtilixochitl
      http://aztecknight.livejournal.com

      Bo Ring
      217-242-8190
    • Tom Hughes
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2011

        Ix,

        I will be at Pennsic but not fighting, except the bridge battles.

        Sean