Carnivale Feast Thank Yous

  • Kelli HD
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2011
      Good Gentles,

      It was my honor and pleasure to coordinate the feast at Carnivale
      yesterday. I would not have been able to accomplish such a task
      without the amazing efforts of some of the finest cooks in our great
      Barony. I would like to thank all of the contributors that made the
      "Taste of Ayreton" such an overwhelming success.

      His Excellency, Serjeant Henry of Exeter
      Mistress Gianetta Andreini da Vicenza
      Dame Jocelyn of Lutterworth
      Lady Bojei Timur
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair
      The Honorable Lady Elaine Ladd
      Dame Nicholaa Halden
      Mistress Margherita Alessia
      Lady Ann of Walton Woods
      Lady Marissa de Courette

      I would also like to thank my amazing kitchen team,
      Hroki. Kat, Emma, and Elaine. You are all rockstars.
      Thanks to Seamus for your amazing and efficient clean up assistance.

      Thanks to Mistress Gianetta and Baroness for coordinating set up and
      service and clean up.

      Thank you to my dishwashing volunteers, I did not catch your names but
      you are most appreciated.

      Thank you to all of the members of the Thieves who assisted throughout
      the day in any way they could without hesitation, as always.

      Thank you to anyone who moved a chair, table, swept, mopped, carried
      or was otherwise ordered around by me, or simply saw something that
      needed to be done and did it.

      Most of all I'd like to thank Verena Entenwirth for putting on a great
      event. Yesterday was a great day for Ayreton. My thanks to you for all
      of your hard work and for the delicious hand pies for the lunch inn.
      You truly are a shining star.

      My thanks to everyone who attended and left full and contented. It was
      my pleasure to feed you.

      In service,

      Kara Atladottir.