Online Instructions for Con-Tact Paper Scroll Cases (No Sewing Required!)

  • Jill Elaine Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2011
      Dear All:

      I will also be demonstrating this at the Scribes' Tent at Ayreton Carnivale tomorrow, but I've also created step-by-step online instructions, with photos, on how to make a scroll case using cardboard and adhesive Con-Tact paper.  This is a way to make a scroll case with NO SEWING!  And it's WATERPROOF!  So even those of you who are sewing-illiterate and/or don't have access to a sewing machine can make scroll cases for the 40 that our Barony will be giving the Crown at Pennsic!

      This is a quick and easy project you can complete in 30 minutes or less. Enjoy!

      YIS,
      Mariza

      Contributing Writer, University of Phoenix Writer Network

      Novelist, Playwright, Journalist

      www.jillelainehughes.com

      www.jamaicalayne.com

      www.jayhughesbooks.com