Carnivale Weekend Request from their Excellencies Ayreton

  • gmiller77@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2011
      Greetings from The Baronial Herald Ayreton,

      Their Excellencies Ayreton have requested, if you should have any business before their court this Saturday at their event 'Carnivale', that you please address it to them through me, as their Herald.

      Please address anything you wish to bring before them to Herr Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen at gmiller77(at)ymail(dot)com, so that I may place the necessary additions on to the list of court items for their excellencies.

      I thank you for your time and cooperation in this matter. May you all have a joyful weekend.

      In Service to the Dream and Barony,

      Herr Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen, APF
      Baronial Herald Ayreton
      gmiller77@...