REMINDER RE: CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: Ayreton Zephyr by 6pm July 10

  • Margrett Norwoode
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2011
      This is your friendly neighborhood Chronicler with your nag . . . I mean reminder . . . that if you are submitting something for the July Zephyr, I need it by 6pm this Sunday. This allows you all to write up your great experiences at Carnivale!!! And allows time to write anything up (especially Officers' Reports . . .hint hint) once Carnivale is over.

      Margrett