Simple Day Fund Raiser.....

  • Jenna Klauss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2011
      Hey All,

        So we are doing another fund raiser for the Ayreton Angels.  This time POPSICLE Sales at Simple day.  Please help us cross post this to as many list as possible so we can get the word out about this event!  Thanks for all your help in FEED THE FIGHTERS!!!!

      Hello All,

       This is the last fund raiser for the Ayerton Angels Soup Kitchen! The Soup Kitchen will be in the Ayerton and Thieves of Hearts up in B02/B03 blocks (look for the Ridden Moon Pirate Ship). All fighters are welcome to come have a snack and water after the battles!!!!

      Once again
      the Thieves of Hearts, represented by the gracious and lovelyBaroness Kiley, will be helping the Ayreton Angels to keep our fighters hydrated, healthy, and happy, by raising funds for this years’ Midrealm Pennsic Soup Kitchen.

      On the heels of our wildly successful bake sale at Crown Tourney, we will be selling popsicles to the populace at Simple Day. The only thing better than the regular excitement of this wonderful event is enjoying a sweet frozen treat while you do it.

      YIS,
      The Ayreton Angels.