Ayreton Carnivale, Rapier Champions!

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2011
      Greetings!

      This coming Saturday at Ayreton Carnivale, not one but two champions will be chosen.! First, at 10am the new Midlands Rapier champion shall be selected and thoughout the day, the Ayreton Rapier Champion will be ongoing (see below).

      At Ayreton Carnivale, July 9th, all who wish to be considered for the position shall present themselves before us and they will be given a token to wear throughout the day. We encourage all in attendance that day to seek these good gentles out and engage them in conversation or upon the list field. Observe them and see how they comport themselves. Before that days end, let us know who you think would serve best as our next rapier champion.
      The duties of the Ayreton Rapier Champion are as follows:

      Attendance at Baronial Courts
      Encouragement of the rapier community
      Set an example for all
      Serve at the discretion of the baroness/baron (Champions
      Battles/guard duty/schtick)

      Nadezda and Henry
      Baroness and Baron Ayreton