Aryeton Carnivale Feast-Clarification

  • Kelli HD
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2011
      Good Gentles,

      I am taking this opportunity to both clarify and promote the upcoming delectable feast to take place at Ayreton's Carnivale on July 9th.

      The feast is a highly coordinated effort to enjoy the samplings of some of the finest cooks in our great Barony.

      It is NOT a potluck. I apologize for any confusion.

      Here is the full menu.

      Smoked Brisket

      His Excellency, Serjeant Henry of Exeter

      Roast Pork with Fig Sauce

      Mistress Gianetta Andreini da Vicenza

      Vegetable Barley Soup

      Dame Jocelyn of Lutterworth

      Chicken Bitka with horseradish cream

      Recipe Courtesy of Lady Bojei Timur

      Pickled Cucumber and Eggs

      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair

      Spanish Salad

      The Honorable Lady Elaine Ladd

      Saffron Ryse with raisins of corrance

      Dame Nicholaa Halden

      Seasonal Fruit Pies

      Mistress Margherita Alessia

      Apple Pies

      Lady Ann of Walton Woods

      Beer Bread

      Lady Marissa de Courette

      Chicken Bitka

      Rose Cream Pudding

      Foxvale’s infamous Carrot Fritters

      Syrup of Basil

      Syrup of Sour Grapes

      Lady Kara Atladottir

      I suggest that feast tickets are purchased as early as possible as there is limited space.
      If there are any other questions please feel free to contact me. Hope to see you all there!

      In service,

      Lady Kara Atladottir