Re: [Ayreton] Off topic... Google+

  • Bernal Schooley
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2011
      Yep, that's the basic gist. You could also say it's Facebook + Twitter. But the real difference (and magic) is the circles feature which allows you to put people into groups and post content directed to specific circles. Which means one account can be used for work, SCA, family and close friends without sharing the wrong stuff with the wrong group of people.

      On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 12:29 PM, Hilla Hamasdohtor <hilla@...> wrote:

      An answer ... of sorts...

      http://xkcd.com/918/

      --Hilla

      On 30/06/2011 11:46, Gearalt O'Tuathail wrote:

      What is it?

      On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 10:17 PM, Bernal Schooley <bschooley@...> wrote:

      Hello everyone,

      I suppose this is off topic, but it may be of interest to some. I've got some Google+ invites, if you want one just send me an email off list and I'll invite until I can't invite any more.

      --Richard