Re: [Ayreton] Off topic... Google+

  • Gearalt O'Tuathail
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2011
      What is it?

      On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 10:17 PM, Bernal Schooley <bschooley@...> wrote:

      Hello everyone,

      I suppose this is off topic, but it may be of interest to some. I've got some Google+ invites, if you want one just send me an email off list and I'll invite until I can't invite any more.

      --Richard

      --
      Gearalt O'Tuathail
      mka Jason Tooley
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2011
        An answer ... of sorts...

        http://xkcd.com/918/

        --Hilla

        On 30/06/2011 11:46, Gearalt O'Tuathail wrote:

        What is it?

        On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 10:17 PM, Bernal Schooley <bschooley@...> wrote:

        Hello everyone,

        I suppose this is off topic, but it may be of interest to some. I've got some Google+ invites, if you want one just send me an email off list and I'll invite until I can't invite any more.

        --Richard

      • Bernal Schooley