Ayreton Carnivale- Information & Schedules for site book and website

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      I am finishing up updates to the Ayreton Carnivale Website- complete
      with scheduling. If you have not already sent me over information,
      please do so by tomorow morning. I want to send over all changes to
      the webminister prior to the holiday weekend.

      Also, I am working on the site book. If you would like anything
      included, please let me know ASAP.

      Thank you
      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth