Border Skirmish Lost and Found

  • MacGregorsCairn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2011
      As of today, no lost items have been reported to me, and only two found items:

      ~ a pumpkin-colored cloth napkin, and
      ~ an embroidered belt favor, which the owner will have to describe to me to get back (you know who you are!).

      If either of these items are yours, please contact me off-list to arrange for their ransoming and return.
      Cheers,
      Marie la Longshoreman

      Modern: Nita L. Lewis
      SCA: THL Marie la Fauconniere, CDH, OW, Meadows Herald
      Shire of Ravenslake, Midlands, Kingdom of the Middle
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/12666413@N07/
      http://marielaf.livejournal.com
      "In wine there is wisdom. In beer there is freedom. In water there is bacteria."