Hay Bayes in the Ayreton Area?

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2011
      Our Rapier Marshal for the Carnivale event just came up with some
      fantastic scenarios. However, some of them require some hay bales.
      Does anyone know where we might be able to get some hay bales in the
      Chicagoland area?

      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth
      Midlands Regional A&S Champion
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2011
        I live in farm country - on a farm. How many are we talking? Runs 5 or 6 dollars a bale.