Wed, June 29 - Archery Practice - Rangedeer Game

  • The Stoutmaker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2011
      In a bid of unity with the city's activities this past weekend, I've decided that tonight's rangedeer game should be "Archery Pride" week, where you must shoot the archery rainbow to win.

      Set-up: Buddy up with a friend or group, then using an equal # of arrows per archery, attempt to shoot each ring or color, on the archery target. The archer to do it in the fewest # of arrows wins (even if it takes someone 2, 3, or 4 ends to do so).

      Advanced set-up: Declare that you must shoot them in order from lowest point total (white) to highest point total (yellow) in order for the scoring shot to count. Ie...you cannot count a score on black until you hit the white.

      I will attempt to put together some score cards for this while on lunch today to help folks keep track.

      Of course, if you just want to come out and shoot for shooting sake, please feel free to do so. Participation in the Rangedeer Games are always voluntary.

      In Service,
      HL Lukas Mesmer
      Ayreton Archery Champion
      Ayreton Archery Marshal