Regrets and cancellations!

  • Carrot Khan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2011
      Hello all,

      I know a bunch of people were looking forward to A&S night on Thurs
      June 30th, but something demands my attention. There will be another
      one come July, very sorry for the almost-last minute notice.

      Jadwiga
    • Stephen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2011
        I know this is even more last minute, but Colleen and I are willing to host said canceled A&S night at our house. Please let me know if you are interseted.

        YIS

        Sven Hrothgarsson

        Address is 179 S. McLean Blvd, Elgin, IL

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Carrot Khan <carrot.khan@...> wrote:

        > Hello all,
        >
        > I know a bunch of people were looking forward to A&S night on Thurs
        > June 30th, but something demands my attention. There will be another
        > one come July, very sorry for the almost-last minute notice.
        >
        > Jadwiga

      • Stephen
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 29, 2011
          Sorry, forgot the time... it starts at 6:30

          Sven