Re: Ravenslake and/or FoxVale devices

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 16, 2007
      Whoops! I accidentally deleted this e-mail instead of approving it.
      Sorry!

      Here it is in its entirety from Anton Du Murais.

      "FROM: rapier-anton@...
      DATE: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:31:01 -0600
      SUBJECT: RE: [Ayreton] Ravenslake and/or FoxVale devices

      I'm not sure what file size/resolution you are looking for
      in a jpeg, but if the ones Cerian referenced are not going
      to work for you I can get you other files. I've already put
      together an Illustrator file of the Ravenslake devise so I
      can pull you a jpeg at any size. It wouldn't take me that
      long to do the same for fox vale.

      Just let me know, Anton

      Anton du Marais "

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Veronica Berglind <xzeguian@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone have a jpeg of either the Ravenslake or FoxVale devices
      (I don't even know if FoxVale has a registered device yet)? I'm trying
      to get a copy and can't get it from the websites.

      > Thanks.
      >
      > Isabel of Kenniston
      > Chronicler
      > Shire of Rokkehealden
      >

      > ---------------------------------

    • Erick Maxskelly
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 16, 2007
        Foxvale's is awaiting a redraw - the Laurel wreath isn't round enough so it has been bounced. Rest of commentary snipped to stay out of trouble.

        On 2/16/07, David Roland <mystborne@...> wrote:

        Whoops! I accidentally deleted this e-mail instead of approving it.
        Sorry!

        Here it is in its entirety from Anton Du Murais.

        "FROM: rapier-anton@...
        DATE: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:31:01 -0600
        SUBJECT: RE: [Ayreton] Ravenslake and/or FoxVale devices

        I'm not sure what file size/resolution you are looking for
        in a jpeg, but if the ones Cerian referenced are not going
        to work for you I can get you other files. I've already put
        together an Illustrator file of the Ravenslake devise so I
        can pull you a jpeg at any size. It wouldn't take me that
        long to do the same for fox vale.

        Just let me know, Anton

        Anton du Marais "

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Veronica Berglind <xzeguian@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone have a jpeg of either the Ravenslake or FoxVale devices
        (I don't even know if FoxVale has a registered device yet)? I'm trying
        to get a copy and can't get it from the websites.

        > Thanks.
        >
        > Isabel of Kenniston
        > Chronicler
        > Shire of Rokkehealden

        Ld. Earik MacSkellie
        Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly
        Marshal, Incipient Shire of Foxvale
      • AlexdeSet@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 16, 2007
          Ravenslake is on the Midlands Armorial page .
          Ta,