Re: [ShireofRavenslake] Silken Banner

  • MacGregorsCairn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2011
      Indeed. Huzzah for our good friends from Ayreton!

      And I would be remiss if I did not specifically note the services rendered once again by the crew of the bold ship Ridden Moon. I didn't have to do much more than _think_ about something that needed to be done, and suddenly a crew of Thieves would appear and do it - with a smile and a flourish. Words do not exist to adequately convey my thanks!

      ~M.
      Modern: Nita L. Lewis
      SCA: THL Marie la Fauconniere, CDH, OW, Meadows Herald
      Shire of Ravenslake, Midlands, Kingdom of the Middle
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/12666413@N07/
      http://marielaf.livejournal.com
      "In wine there is wisdom. In beer there is freedom. In water there is bacteria."

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2011
        Just a reminder..

        If you were planning  to come to fight practice this wednesday at the church...please go to the DEMO  at the Park Ridge Library  instead. (Dru, Brad, Seamus, XF....et al.)

        No practice at the church This  wednesday only! Thank you!

        Kith