Re: [Ayreton] Ravenslake and/or FoxVale devices

  • Cerian Cantwr
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 16 7:27 AM
      They can both be found on the groups page of the Midlands site.
      http://tilted-windmill.com/midlands/groups.html

      Cerian

      Veronica Berglind wrote:
      > Does anyone have a jpeg of either the Ravenslake or FoxVale devices (I
      > don't even know if FoxVale has a registered device yet)? I'm trying to
      > get a copy and can't get it from the websites.
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > Isabel of Kenniston
      > Chronicler
      > Shire of Rokkehealden

      > <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta>

    • David Roland
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 16 11:44 AM
        Whoops! I accidentally deleted this e-mail instead of approving it.
        Sorry!

        Here it is in its entirety from Anton Du Murais.

        "FROM: rapier-anton@...
        DATE: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:31:01 -0600
        SUBJECT: RE: [Ayreton] Ravenslake and/or FoxVale devices

        I'm not sure what file size/resolution you are looking for
        in a jpeg, but if the ones Cerian referenced are not going
        to work for you I can get you other files. I've already put
        together an Illustrator file of the Ravenslake devise so I
        can pull you a jpeg at any size. It wouldn't take me that
        long to do the same for fox vale.

        Just let me know, Anton

        Anton du Marais "

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Veronica Berglind <xzeguian@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone have a jpeg of either the Ravenslake or FoxVale devices
        (I don't even know if FoxVale has a registered device yet)? I'm trying
        to get a copy and can't get it from the websites.

        > Thanks.
        >
        > Isabel of Kenniston
        > Chronicler
        > Shire of Rokkehealden
        >

        > ---------------------------------

      • Erick Maxskelly
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 16 1:31 PM
          Foxvale's is awaiting a redraw - the Laurel wreath isn't round enough so it has been bounced. Rest of commentary snipped to stay out of trouble.

          On 2/16/07, David Roland <mystborne@...> wrote:

          Whoops! I accidentally deleted this e-mail instead of approving it.
          Sorry!

          Here it is in its entirety from Anton Du Murais.

          "FROM: rapier-anton@...
          DATE: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:31:01 -0600
          SUBJECT: RE: [Ayreton] Ravenslake and/or FoxVale devices

          I'm not sure what file size/resolution you are looking for
          in a jpeg, but if the ones Cerian referenced are not going
          to work for you I can get you other files. I've already put
          together an Illustrator file of the Ravenslake devise so I
          can pull you a jpeg at any size. It wouldn't take me that
          long to do the same for fox vale.

          Just let me know, Anton

          Anton du Marais "

          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Veronica Berglind <xzeguian@...> wrote:

          > Does anyone have a jpeg of either the Ravenslake or FoxVale devices
          (I don't even know if FoxVale has a registered device yet)? I'm trying
          to get a copy and can't get it from the websites.

          > Thanks.
          >
          > Isabel of Kenniston
          > Chronicler
          > Shire of Rokkehealden

          Ld. Earik MacSkellie
          Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly
          Marshal, Incipient Shire of Foxvale
        • AlexdeSet@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 16 7:37 PM
            Ravenslake is on the Midlands Armorial page .
            Ta,