Ayreton Food Plan at Pennsic

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2011
      If you are registered to camp with Ayreton, and did not receive the
      email I sent out concerning the Ayreton Food Plan, please email me
      offlist.

      Thank you

      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth
      Midlands Regional A&S Champion
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2011
        Just a reminder that the final day to register for the Ayreton Food
        Plan at Pennsic is Saturday 16th. Even if you have verbally confirmed
        to me that you wish to take part, you will still need to register
        online at http://sca.broomstich.com/index.php/component/mobiforms/mobiform/1?layout=form

        Menu information and FAQ can be found
        here:http://sca.broomstich.com/index.php/medieval-food-a-cooking/food-plans/pennsic-food-plan/ayreton-pennsic-xl
        Signup is here:
        http://sca.broomstich.com/index.php/component/mobiforms/mobiform/1?layout=form
        Both might come up as SPAM in Firefox, but work well in IE.

        Minimum of 50% deposit is due on Sat. 16th . I will be at simple day,
        or you can email me offlist for an address to mail the check.

        Due to the high numbers of people camping with us this year, you must
        be registered with a deposit by July 16th. Any issues, problems or
        questions, please email me at verena@...

        Thank you