possibly last visit

  • Earik MacSkellie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2011
      Heres the deal. I will have 1 more trip in July. This may be the last before they change aircraft and I can't visit anymore on the company's time. Anyone who would like to get together for 1 last blast on 23 Jul, please respond. Consider it a last fighting practice before Pennsic. If I have enough takers I will bring my armor. If not, I will bring my Mug. I will head downtown to the crew hotel on Sat. E-mail or send a voicemail to 312 884 1066.

      --
      Ld. Earik MacSkellie, esq.
      Ayreton Brewers Guild

      "Doo after the good and leve the evyl, and it shal brynge you to good fame and renommee."
      - William Caxton's preface to Sir Thomas Mallory's Le Morte d'Arthur