Ravenslake and/or FoxVale devices

  • Veronica Berglind
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 16, 2007
      Does anyone have a jpeg of either the Ravenslake or FoxVale devices (I don't even know if FoxVale has a registered device yet)?  I'm trying to get a copy and can't get it from the websites.

      Thanks.

      Isabel of Kenniston
      Chronicler
      Shire of Rokkehealden

    • Cerian Cantwr
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 16, 2007
        They can both be found on the groups page of the Midlands site.
        http://tilted-windmill.com/midlands/groups.html

        Cerian

        Veronica Berglind wrote:
        > Does anyone have a jpeg of either the Ravenslake or FoxVale devices (I
        > don't even know if FoxVale has a registered device yet)? I'm trying to
        > get a copy and can't get it from the websites.
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > Isabel of Kenniston
        > Chronicler
        > Shire of Rokkehealden

        > <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta>

      • David Roland
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 16, 2007
          Whoops! I accidentally deleted this e-mail instead of approving it.
          Sorry!

          Here it is in its entirety from Anton Du Murais.

          "FROM: rapier-anton@...
          DATE: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:31:01 -0600
          SUBJECT: RE: [Ayreton] Ravenslake and/or FoxVale devices

          I'm not sure what file size/resolution you are looking for
          in a jpeg, but if the ones Cerian referenced are not going
          to work for you I can get you other files. I've already put
          together an Illustrator file of the Ravenslake devise so I
          can pull you a jpeg at any size. It wouldn't take me that
          long to do the same for fox vale.

          Just let me know, Anton

          Anton du Marais "

          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Veronica Berglind <xzeguian@...> wrote:

          > Does anyone have a jpeg of either the Ravenslake or FoxVale devices
          (I don't even know if FoxVale has a registered device yet)? I'm trying
          to get a copy and can't get it from the websites.

          > Thanks.
          >
          > Isabel of Kenniston
          > Chronicler
          > Shire of Rokkehealden
          >

          > ---------------------------------

        • Erick Maxskelly
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 16, 2007
            Foxvale's is awaiting a redraw - the Laurel wreath isn't round enough so it has been bounced. Rest of commentary snipped to stay out of trouble.

            On 2/16/07, David Roland <mystborne@...> wrote:

            Whoops! I accidentally deleted this e-mail instead of approving it.
            Sorry!

            Here it is in its entirety from Anton Du Murais.

            "FROM: rapier-anton@...
            DATE: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:31:01 -0600
            SUBJECT: RE: [Ayreton] Ravenslake and/or FoxVale devices

            I'm not sure what file size/resolution you are looking for
            in a jpeg, but if the ones Cerian referenced are not going
            to work for you I can get you other files. I've already put
            together an Illustrator file of the Ravenslake devise so I
            can pull you a jpeg at any size. It wouldn't take me that
            long to do the same for fox vale.

            Just let me know, Anton

            Anton du Marais "

            --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Veronica Berglind <xzeguian@...> wrote:

            > Does anyone have a jpeg of either the Ravenslake or FoxVale devices
            (I don't even know if FoxVale has a registered device yet)? I'm trying
            to get a copy and can't get it from the websites.

            > Thanks.
            >
            > Isabel of Kenniston
            > Chronicler
            > Shire of Rokkehealden

            Ld. Earik MacSkellie
            Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly
            Marshal, Incipient Shire of Foxvale
          • AlexdeSet@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 16, 2007
              Ravenslake is on the Midlands Armorial page .
              Ta,