FWD: A call for assistance

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2011
      Please read below missive and if you are able to help please let us know. Especially if youwould like to be the 'person in charge'.

      Nadezda and Henry
      Baroness and Baron Ayreton

      "I am looking for groups, households, and Baronies willing to retain at
      Pennsic for half a day each of war week.(9am-2pm and 2pm-7pm) I need a
      person within that group to be in charge of gathering retainers, make
      their schedule(please give me a copy before war), and making sure that
      their day is covered at war. This may seem a daunting task that I ask of
      you but I assure you it is not, TRM will both be fighting, fencing and
      shooting every war point, so much of their time throughout the day will
      be on the field. During war points HRM Runa will not be in need of any
      scheduled retainers and HRM Arch will only need 1 retainer nearby.
      Please spread the word throughout your Barony and to any households.
      Please contact me at angieperdue74@... if you or a group you know
      is willing to assist.

      Thank you so much for your time and service!
      In Service to the Middle Kingdom,
      Lady Julianna de Pardieu
      Head Retainer TRM Arch & Runa"