Ravenslake and/or FoxVale devices

  • Veronica Berglind
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 16, 2007
      Does anyone have a jpeg of either the Ravenslake or FoxVale devices (I don't even know if FoxVale has a registered device yet)?  I'm trying to get a copy and can't get it from the websites.

      Thanks.

      Isabel of Kenniston
      Chronicler
      Shire of Rokkehealden

      Looking for earth-friendly autos?
    • Veronica Berglind

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 16, 2007
          They can both be found on the groups page of the Midlands site.
          http://tilted-windmill.com/midlands/groups.html

          Cerian

          Veronica Berglind wrote:
          > Does anyone have a jpeg of either the Ravenslake or FoxVale devices (I
          > don't even know if FoxVale has a registered device yet)? I'm trying to
          > get a copy and can't get it from the websites.
          >
          > Thanks.
          >
          > Isabel of Kenniston
          > Chronicler
          > Shire of Rokkehealden

          > <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta>

        • David Roland
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 16, 2007
            Whoops! I accidentally deleted this e-mail instead of approving it.
            Sorry!

            Here it is in its entirety from Anton Du Murais.

            "FROM: rapier-anton@...
            DATE: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:31:01 -0600
            SUBJECT: RE: [Ayreton] Ravenslake and/or FoxVale devices

            I'm not sure what file size/resolution you are looking for
            in a jpeg, but if the ones Cerian referenced are not going
            to work for you I can get you other files. I've already put
            together an Illustrator file of the Ravenslake devise so I
            can pull you a jpeg at any size. It wouldn't take me that
            long to do the same for fox vale.

            Just let me know, Anton

            Anton du Marais "

            --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Veronica Berglind <xzeguian@...> wrote:

            > Does anyone have a jpeg of either the Ravenslake or FoxVale devices
            (I don't even know if FoxVale has a registered device yet)? I'm trying
            to get a copy and can't get it from the websites.

            > Thanks.
            >
            > Isabel of Kenniston
            > Chronicler
            > Shire of Rokkehealden
            >

            > ---------------------------------

          • Erick Maxskelly
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 16, 2007
              Foxvale's is awaiting a redraw - the Laurel wreath isn't round enough so it has been bounced. Rest of commentary snipped to stay out of trouble.

              On 2/16/07, David Roland <mystborne@...> wrote:

              Whoops! I accidentally deleted this e-mail instead of approving it.
              Sorry!

              Here it is in its entirety from Anton Du Murais.

              "FROM: rapier-anton@...
              DATE: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:31:01 -0600
              SUBJECT: RE: [Ayreton] Ravenslake and/or FoxVale devices

              I'm not sure what file size/resolution you are looking for
              in a jpeg, but if the ones Cerian referenced are not going
              to work for you I can get you other files. I've already put
              together an Illustrator file of the Ravenslake devise so I
              can pull you a jpeg at any size. It wouldn't take me that
              long to do the same for fox vale.

              Just let me know, Anton

              Anton du Marais "

              --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Veronica Berglind <xzeguian@...> wrote:

              > Does anyone have a jpeg of either the Ravenslake or FoxVale devices
              (I don't even know if FoxVale has a registered device yet)? I'm trying
              to get a copy and can't get it from the websites.

              > Thanks.
              >
              > Isabel of Kenniston
              > Chronicler
              > Shire of Rokkehealden

              Ld. Earik MacSkellie
              Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly
              Marshal, Incipient Shire of Foxvale
            • AlexdeSet@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 16, 2007
                Ravenslake is on the Midlands Armorial page .
                Ta,