Scriptorium at Border Skirmish

  • Vickie Rayhill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2011
      I have volunteered to be a part of Artisans Row at the Border Skirmish Event this weekend in Kenosha, WI.

      I will be setting up a "scriptorium" for anyone who wants to come by and work on a scribal project, show off your work to the public (we will be one of the stops for the public tours), learn, or just sit and talk shop.

      I will have a large table and some loaner supplies as well. Just bring a chair. So look for the red pop-up shade fly and come join the fun!

      Dame Jocelyn of Lutterworth,
      Canton of Tree-Girt-Sea, Barony of Ayreton, Middle Kingdom