Re: [Ayreton] Coronation Bid

  • Christian Fournier
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 20, 2011
      There was some talk about this at the TGS canton meeting last night.  The IAHC isn't available on 9/24 nor 10/1, though we haven't asked yet about 10/8 (which is rather late, but we're going to see if the IAHC is available then, anyway).

      The building that Master Hal's workshop is in also has an event space, currently completing renovations.  I took a look at it today, and it may well have potential.

      Any other Baronial sites that might be an option?  The rumor last night at TGS was that Ida Noyes wasn't available at the right weekends-- is that known to be true?  Any other possible sites for us to kick around?

       XF

      On Jun 20, 2011, at 11:32 AM, suzanearley@... wrote:

      TRH are looking for a Coronation Bid. Anyone interested in going for it here? I'm looking for large sites; if I get a positive reply, could we pull one off? (they kinda run themselves, really...)

      Ghita

    • Sarafina Sinclair