RE: [Ayreton] Coronation Bid

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 20, 2011
      I counted that as 40 year first. :)

      ss

      T-Mobile, America's First Nationwide 4G Network
      Sent by Samsung Mobile

      Wolfram von Waldersbach <Wolfram_von_Waldersbach@...> wrote:

      >I also recall Dag & AnneMarie/Midrealm 40-Year a couple of years ago... ;-)
      >

      >In Service,
      >

      >-Förster Wolfram von Waldersbach, C.G.C.
      >"Voca me cum benedictis"
      >Knight's Marshal of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
      >2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion (Kingdom of the Middle)
      >Archery Champion to Ullr II and AnneLyse II (Kingdom of the Middle)
      >
      >"Es gibt zwei Sachen das sollte man besser nicht wissen wie es gemacht wird- Wurst und Politik"- Otto von Bismarck
      >

      >To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      >From: Sarafina.Sinclair@...
      >Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 11:51:09 -0500
      >Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Coronation Bid
      >

      >We've already done a coronation as a group (Felix & Madaleina) so I know we could do it again!
      >
      >I think the site will be the main issue.
      >
      >ss
      >
      >Sent by Samsung Mobile
      >
      >suzanearley@... wrote:
      >

      >>TRH are looking for a Coronation Bid. Anyone interested in going for it here? I'm looking for large sites; if I get a positive reply, could we pull one off? (they kinda run themselves, really...)
      >>

      >>Ghita

    • Christian Fournier
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 20, 2011
        There was some talk about this at the TGS canton meeting last night.  The IAHC isn't available on 9/24 nor 10/1, though we haven't asked yet about 10/8 (which is rather late, but we're going to see if the IAHC is available then, anyway).

        The building that Master Hal's workshop is in also has an event space, currently completing renovations.  I took a look at it today, and it may well have potential.

        Any other Baronial sites that might be an option?  The rumor last night at TGS was that Ida Noyes wasn't available at the right weekends-- is that known to be true?  Any other possible sites for us to kick around?

         XF