Fall Crown Tourney - IMPORTANT INFORMATION

  • Roana Aldinoch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2011

      Hear ye! Hear ye! All those planning to attend the Fall Crown Tourney, please be advised that this is a HOME FOOTBALL WEEKEND at the University of Illinois. What does this mean for you? It means that hotel rooms are slightly higher than average (quick Travelocity search has room ranging from $120-$180 per night) and there will be a good deal of traffic surrounding the game. Please plan accordingly! There are less expensive rooms available at numerous surrounding communities, so please be sure to look around. Most are no more than 30 minutes away, and at a bit of a savings, may be worth the drive.

      For those requesting specific information about accommodations in town, please contact our Crash Space Coordinator, Baroness Antoinette Rose, at arfursmom@....

      Please feel free to forward this message to any and all lists you are part of so that word will be spread quickly and well. I appreciate the help.

      Yours in Eternal Service to the Crown,
      Lady Roana Aldinoch
      Event Steward, Fall Crown Tourney

      --

      "Anyone who knows history, particularly the history of Europe, will, I think, recognize that the domination of education or of government by any one particular religious faith is never a happy arrangement for the people.
      "

      ~Eleanor Roosevelt